A research study conducted by Rajat Garg, MCC and Bharti Dekate, ACC on the “Psyche of a Coachee”. The study is planned to be global and in the first phase India is being targeted. We have already collected around 70 responses from coaches and we want to share the findings with the ICF community. If you have not filled the survey before as a coach, please do so at this link: CLICK HERE or copy paste: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/IndiaCoachResponseForm
The Study concept: Every coachee is different and culture informs needs. Culture is a significant factor that determines the role of coaching relationships, expectations and utilisation. We now have concrete findings on cultural nuances that influence aspect of coaching – beginning with the trigger that initiates coaching, to the choice of a coach and the benefits derived from coaching.
Why HR Leaders & Sponsors benefit from this research:
- Smart Sourcing: Asking relevant questions to prospective coaches
- Sensible Design: Must-dos v/s Good-to-have elements in a Coaching engagement
- Positioning coaching: Different coaching formats, which one is best for your internal coachees
- Measuring ROI: Tools and measures preferred by Indian clients
Key Findings: India specific data on the following
- Coaching need identification: How and the Who of it
- Coachee stances when coaching is mandated / sought
- Coach selection – What do coaches/sponsors look for?
- Coachee Preferences: Goals, mode, conversations
- Cultural Indications: Is coaching working / not working