A soft spoken and effective motivator, JP is a visionary with great energy and passion for leadership success. He equips leaders to better navigate all aspects of their professional challenges, strengthen their business perspective and leadership effectiveness. JP accompanies executives on their leadership change journey encouraging their progress through empathy and discipline.
With 30 years’ experience in successful business leadership, JP led teams and organizations to innovative solutions and greater achievement. During his tenures at Lakme as Group Product Manager, at India Today as Regional Head and at Bausch and Lomb as Regional Business Manager, VP and Managing Director his colleagues applauded his energetic leadership and strong team building styles. JP used a distinct leadership practice of ‘leading through coaching’. Colleagues describe JP as proactive and focused—noted as a marketing wizard—who also supported and invited the creativity and input of his teams. His motivated attention to the person as well as the job at hand increased the investment of his team and resulted in successful business campaigns. JP possesses a deep understanding of people and what they need to succeed; essentially someone to believe in them and lead them forward.
Since 2008, JP has focused on ‘Co-Evolution/Co-Creation and Facilitation in the Execution of Highly Focused, Distilled and Clear Thoughts, Insights and Action Plans ….. with Measurable Results/Return on Investment’. Concentrating on getting back to basics, JP’s approach is grounded in proven practice and facilitates individual development toward team and corporate advantage. His belief in simplicity over hype cuts through the distractions and brings attention to the practical aspects of issues. JP’s positive energy and creativity encourages clients to introspection and exploration of inventive solutions.
JP is also :
- Chief Functionary and Director on the Board of SightLife™ India
- President of International Coach Federation’s Delhi NCR Chapter
- Director, Genix Education Solutions India Private Limited and
- On Advisory Boards of three management consulting firms.
Co-author of “Successful Organisations in Action: A Handbook for Corporate Excellence,” JP is a recognized authority in business management. He also maintains a blog site devoted to coaching and executive leadership.
Qualifications & Accreditations
JP holds an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, and a Mechanical Engineering degree from Delhi College of Engineering. He is a highly experienced executive coach with certifications and accreditations from recognized worldwide organizations, such as :
- Certified Power Coach by Coaching and Leadership International Inc.
- Certified Group Power Coach by Coaching and Leadership International Inc.
- Certified Coach by Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- Certified on Techniques for Problem Solving / Decision Making, Prioritization, Root Cause Analysis, Risk Analysis and Innovation by Kepner & Fourie
- PCC Credential from International Coach Federation
- Creating A Strategic Advantage
- Building Strategic Leadership
- Leading through Coaching : An Emotional Intelligence Perspective
- Organisational Excellence : Learnings from Nature
- Practical Innovation in Action
- Collaborative Problem Solving/Decision Making : Solving Real Issues